OK EVEN I ADMIT IT, MOVING ISN’T ALWAYS FUN…
Let’s face it, packing and unpacking, cleaning, getting moving quotes, changing utilities can all be less than a great time. And let’s not even talk about dealing with the cable company! Plus if you are selling, there may also be repairs to be made, painting to be done, decluttering, etc. As a “serial mover” myself, I know what a pain all this can be and how much time it takes.
No matter how hard I have worked over the years to make my client’s purchase or sale as easy and stress free as possible, there only so much I could do to make the rest of the experience as pleasant as I’d like it to be. Until now that is!
I’m THRILLED to announce a strategic partnership with a personal concierge service run by a fellow Brandeis University alum Lisa Schreider! Her company, Lisa’s Hands of Time Concierge Service, can help with the many activities involved in a move, as well as a great variety of everyday tasks thereafter (including the housewarming party!) Here are just a few examples:
- Decluttering, donating, selling, packing before your move
- Finding a mover, getting quotes, managing your move
- Unpacking, organizing, and putting items away after your move
- Arranging utilities, change of address, returning cable equipment
- Sending change of address to your mailing list
Beyond moving, Lisa’s Hands of Time can free you from many everyday tasks as well as special occasion assistance such as:
- Errands – dry cleaning, dog grooming
- Car service, car wash, DMV
- Grocery shopping, gift purchases, & wrapping
- Party planning, holiday shopping
With this partnership, I can remain focused on providing the best real estate transaction experience possible while Lisa takes care of all the rest for you!
Starting immediately, everyone who buys or sells with me will receive 3 hours of concierge services at no cost! Buying and selling? You’ll get 6 hours free! Need more time? I’ve arranged for a special VIP rate where for every 5 additional hours you sign up for, you’ll get the 6th at no cost.
Not in the market yourself but know someone who is? Introduce them to me and you’ll get the same free hours they do as my thanks for the introduction!
Last but not least to celebrate this partnership I’m offering all my clients the first hour of time with Lisa at no charge!* It’s my way of saying THANK YOU for being such a wonderful member of the Ken Snyder Homes family and making it easier for you to try out Lisa’s Hand’s of Time for yourself!
For more information on Lisa’s services, please visit her website or email her at email@example.com. I’m excited to offer this new level of client service and would love to hear your thoughts on it as well!
I hope you enjoy your gift of time!
* first hour free with a minimum purchase of 3 additional hours anytime in 2018, service available in metropolitan Boston area, contact me or Lisa (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.