There’s nothing better than working with well educated clients who understand the home buying process. So I’m thrilled to announce my new buyer seminar to help you learn everything you need to know to get a jump on the spring market!
Please join me and one of Boston’s leading mortgage professionals for an informative discussion of the Boston area real estate market and the latest on current lending rules and rates.
- Understand how simple it can be to get pre-qualified for a loan and why that’s a must before you start shopping!
- Hear how the lending rules have eased and why you may not need a big downpayment or perfect credit to buy. Or if you do have those, how that can save you big every month
- Learn the extra steps you can take up front to compete with cash buyers and win!
- Discover the best way to find your home and why all internet real estate sites like Zillow and Realtor.com are not created equal
- Find out why it’s never too early to start your search even if you are in a longer term rental
- Get insider tips for beating other buyers if you end up in a multiple offer situation
- Learn where the market has been and where it’s going
We’ll have time for audience Q & A as well as the opportunity for one-on-one consultations. So bring your questions and come hear all the things they don’t tell you on HGTV!
Thursday February 9th 2017
6 – 7:30PM
Keller Williams Realty Boston-Metro
1313 Washington Street in Boston’s South End